THE NEUTRALIZER Ultimate Air Odour Control 20ml Road 40ml Compact 100ml Pro Kit
The Neutralizer is the No 1 in odour elimination systems made for use in your Home, Car, Hotel, Office & Growing environments. The Neutralizer is a revolutionary product that provides a simple solution to problematic and pungent odours.
The extensive research derived from a simple relationship found in nature allows The Neutralizer to target specific odour molecules and contain them in order to completely eliminate their scent.
"This is by far the best odour eliminating product on the market, gone are the smells from pets, smoke and other irritating odours"
- Multi-Award Winning Product
- Quick Installation
- Does not absorb into the surrounding environment
- Natural essential oils
- Compact size
The Neutralizer offers 3 versions of kit depending on how you would likely use along with replacements cartridges for each.
- The Pro Kit (100 ml) - Cartridge will last up-to 6 weeks with 24 hour use.
- The Compact Kit (40ml) - Cartridge will last up-to 6 weeks with 24 hour use.
- The Road Kit (20ml) - Cartridge will last up-to 45 days with 2 hours of use per day. (92 hours with 24/7 usage).
Is the product natural?
Yes, our secret blend of Essential Oils is 100% natural and is derived from plants, flowers, fruits and herbs.
Is The Neutralizer Essential Oil harmful to children or pets?
No, The Neutralizer Essential Oil is not harmful to any of its surroundings in its evaporated state. If you, a member of your family or a pet were to come into contact with The Neutralizer Essential Oil in its concentrated state, simply wash your hands with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly.
What is essential for the correct functioning of The Neutralizer?
It is absolutely essential that the wick has sustained no damage during this process. Correct insertion of the cartridge into your Unit is also vital. You will also need to have a proper circulation of air within the environment you are using it in.
While inserting the wick into the cartridge, I have accidentally bent it and it?s a bit out of shape. Do I need to purchase a new Kit or Cartridge?
No. Simply use your fingers to gently bring the soft wick into its original shape.
Please refer to your instruction manual which can be found in the Kit Box you purchased.
What happens if there is no air circulating in my room?
If there is improper circulation of air in your room, The Neutralizer will not work at 100% efficiency. It will Neutralize to a certain extent but you may still be able to perceive the offending smell.
How much space will it Neutralize?
The Neutralizer Professional Odour Eliminator Kit will cover a volumetric space of up to 375 m3 or 13,000ft3*.
The Neutralizer Compact Odour Eliminator Kit will cover a volumetric space of 20m3.
(Please refer to the FAQs for understanding odour density).
How long does the cartridge last?
Both the cartridge of the Pro Kit and the Compact Kit will last for up to 6 weeks, if powered continuously for 24 hrs / day. The Road Kit cartridge will last up-to 45 days with 2 hours of use per day. (92 hours with 24/7 usage).
Will the cartridge last longer if I turn the unit on and off as needed?
The Neutralizer Pro Kit & Compact Kit have been designed to be on permanently until the essential oil runs out when connected in a growing environment. However if used in a House, Car, Hotel it can be turned on and off. Please follow these guidelines for satisfactory results.
Understanding Odour density
The Neutralizer works in a specified amount of space, and the number of units required will be determined by the density of smell or number of plants in the room.
Like with an AC unit, and as an example, an office of 4 people may require 3000BTU output to cool it. However, an output of 3000BTU would not be sufficient if there were 25 people in that room.
The Neutralizer functions in the same way. So if you happen to notice unwanted smells in the correct sized space, it may be the odour density is too strong for 1 unit; add an extra Neutralizer to your space.
My device is not neutralizing any smells. What could be the problem?
Please check all of the following if your device is not working as stated:
- Make sure you have purchased the correct model according to space neutralizing requirements.
- Check the wick for any damage. If your wick is damaged, the evaporation process will be completely different, and will not be dispersing enough odour combating molecules into the air.
- In the case of the Road Kit, please make sure you have turned the device on. Since the aroma of The Neutralizer in its concentrated state is quite powerful, forgetting to turn the device on is a common mistake. The Compact Kit & Pro Kit do not have an on/off switch; simply connect it to the mains to activate the heat transmission mechanism. The best way to check that the Unit is working is by touching the area around the evaporation hole to see if it is warm (allow 30 minutes after connecting). If it?s warm, it?s on.
Check to see where you have placed your Neutralizer. With the Compact Kit & Pro Kit we recommend that it is placed as follows:
- Opposite the air output location.
- At a low to waist height location at most.
- Make sure it is not near your air input location as the temperature of incoming air may affect the thermostat of the unit. If it is too cold, it will not evaporate correctly.
- If the smells you are combating are very dense, you may need to connect another kit for additional neutralization power.
The Road Kit would need to be placed in the cup holder as recommended in the instructions. However if you do not have one in your vehicle, make sure it is placed so that the vapour released from the unit is able to circulate the car.