Rhino Hobby Carbon Filter Kit Air Odour Extraction Fan Combi Ducting Hydroponics
- 4" Krystal Fan Kit with 100 x 300mm Rhino Filter
- 5" Krystal Fan Kit with 125 x 300mm Rhino Filter
- 6" Krystal Fan Kit with 150 x 300mm Rhino Filter
Rhino Hobby Filter:
"Includes Rhino Filter Washable Dust Cover"
This range of filters provides the novice grower with a technologically sophisticated, easy to use filter system. The Rhino Hobby provides flexibility and a longer shelf life due to its unique fully reversible neck and the fact that it's filled with the highest quality carbon available.
Rhino Hobby is available in a wide variety of sizes, specifically designed for hobby growers.
Rhino Hobby filters are filled with the same high quality Australian mined RC412 carbon as the Rhino Pro range of filters.
30mm carbon bed is tightly packed into the airflow cylinder which makes it a highly effective at attracting and absolving the air of pollutants.
As it has the most effective carbon integrated into the filter the Rhino Hobby will last significantly longer than other filters on the market aimed at the hobby grower.
Features of Rhino Hobby Filters:
- Fully reversible neck - prolongs lifespan
- Australian mined RC412 carbon: the purest activated carbon on the market
- 30mm carbon bed: Rhino quality for the hobby grower
- 9-12 month lifespan
KRYSTAL Axial-Flo Fan:
An affordable and versatile range of compact intake fans.
These are ideal for bringing clean fresh air into your grow space which can also be used as an extraction fan.
- Supplied with 1.8m power cable and fitted UK Plug.
- Will fit directly on to Carbon Filter of appropriate size.
- Pressure drop up to 35pa.
- 4 Inch 100mm KRYSTAL Fan - 130m3/h - 12w
- 5 Inch 125mm KRYSTAL Fan - 240m3/h - 16w
- 6 Inch 150mm KRYSTAL Fan - 320m3/h - 18w
2m Black Combi Aluminium Ducting - Low noise ducting:
The black PVC outer is totally plant safe and a strong vapour/light barrier ensuring extra air tightness over standard alloy ducting while still being very flexible. Due to the 4 layers (when fully extended), the ducting folds it shape with a seamless void delivering low pressure drop and no particulate clogging and low noise when in use. This ducting has a clear layer on the inside and a black lightproof layer on the outside. The clear layer works effectively to minimise the noise of the foil.