CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients 1L, 5L Grow A+B Bloom, Flower, Swell
Contents of Cyco Platinum Series Pro-Kit - XL:
1x 1 Litre Cyco Grow A+B (2 Ltrs)
1x 1 Litre Cyco Bloom A+B (2 Ltrs)
1x 1 Litre Cyco Swell
1x 1 Litre Cyco Potash Plus
1x 1 Litre Cyco Silica
1x 1 Litre Cyco Zyme
1x 1 Litre Cyco B1 Boost
1x 1 Litre Cyco Dr. Repair
1x 1 Litre Cyco Uptake
1x 100ml Cyco XL
1x Information Booklet
The following Nutients/Additives are available to purchase individually:
Cyco XL (100ml) - Super Phosphoric Acid:
Cyco XL GroStim is designed to be used for just one week during the vegetative stage of growth to encourage nutrient absorbsion levels and to stimulate increased root, stem and leaf formation.
The key to making Super Phosphoric Acid is the use of Pharmaceutical grade phosphates and sulphuric acid which result in the creation of an ultra pure, plant useable phosphate that infuses and cleans root surfaces significantly boosting growth.
- Ultra purified
- Easily absorbable form of phosphate
- Encourages uptake of iron, potassium and nitrogen
- Accelerates Vegetative growth phase
- Results in explosive root, stem and foliage formation
Cyco Grow A & B
1Lr x Cyco Grow A + 1Ltr x Cyco Grow B
Cyco Platinum Series Grow A and B are premium pharmaceutical grade nutrients. Cyco Grow A base nutrient contains nitrates that are vital for chlorophyll formation, leaf growth and nucleic acid production. Grow A also contains a great source of readily available calcium crucial for the formation of strong stalks, stems and leaf cell walls. Cyco Grow B contains a complimentary combination of potassium, phosphorus and magnesium essential for plant development and when used in conjunction with Cyco Grow A, provides a premium quality nutrient base for your garden ensuring consistent, healthy and prosperous crops.
- Two part base nutrient system.
- Complete formula of micro-nutrients.
- Formulated for superior mineral uptake.
- Derived from 100% Pharmaceutical grade ingredients
Cyco Bloom A & B
1Ltr x Cyco Bloom A + 1Ltr x Cyco Bloom B:
Cyco Platinum Series Bloom A and B nutrients build on the foundation of Cyco Grow A & B to create the perfect combination of nutrient needed to make your garden thrive through the flowering phase of plant growth. Cyco Bloom A is a mix of pharmaceutical grade nitrates that are necessary for the photosynthesis process, amino acid creation and the forming of enzymes. Magnesium and calcium have also been included to aid in making chlorophyll and building stronger cell walls. Cyco Bloom B completes the combination by adding phosphorus, vital for plant metabolic function, and potassium which aid in reducing water loss, wilting resistance and moving sugars to the areas of the plant that they are most needed.
- Aids in the construction of chlorophyll.
- Builds strong cell walls.
- Helps in the translocation of sugars.
- Reduces water loss and wilting.
- Increased essential oils.
- Improves taste and aroma.
- Heightens production of terpene & terpenoid.
- Noticeably increased fruit size and quality.
Cyco Suga Rush 1Ltr - Increase Yield:
Cyco Suga Rush is an additive that is for use during the flowering or reproductive phase of plant growth. This formulation is a concentrated blend of simple and complex carbohydrates that reinforces the sugars produced in the plants leaves allowing additional sugars to be used to form terpene and terpenoids which in turn increase flavours and aroma.
Helps retain useful sugars
Allows transit of sugars through the plant
Helps to make terpene and terpenoid
Source of potassium
Increases yield in fruiting plants
Cyco B1 Boost combines a healthy dose of NPK nutrients with plant-health boosting vitamin B1 (thiamine). It provides vital nutrition and acts as a tonic for your plants that will make them more resistant to stress. Use it alongside your base nutrients and additives right the way through the grow, from veg to flower.
- Contains a source of NPK nutrients and thiamine
- Pharmaceutical grade ingredients
- Reduces the risk of transplant shock
- Enhances the development and success rates of your cuttings
- Promotes the development of healthy roots
- Relieves stress caused by pests or the environment
- Promotes vibrant, healthy growth
- Highly effective in any growing medium or system
- Used alongside your base nutrient, right the way through veg and flower
- Added at 2.0ml per litre of nutrient solution
Dr. Repair 1Ltr - Treats Iron Deficiency and Repairs Leaf Damage:
Cyco Dr. Repair has been formulated to tackle chlorosis - or the yellowing of leaves due to a lack of chlorophyll. It works by forming a two-pronged attack –
first it treats the iron deficiency by utilising a highly available form of EDTA iron that's easily absorbed by plants; then, it helps to nourish the leaves and repair any
damage caused by the deficiency with a highly available form of urea based nitrogen. Dr. Repair can also be used as a preventative throughout the vegetative
and flowering phases of plant growth.
- Corrects iron deficiencies
- Treats the symptoms caused by iron deficiency
- Pharmaceutical grade ingredients
- Contains balanced amounts of urea based nitrogen
- Helps to darken up yellowing leaves
- Can be used right the way through
- Used at rate of 1.0ml per litre
- Treats deficiencies in any growing medium and in any system
Ryzofuel 1Ltr - Potent Root Boosting Seaweed Product:
Ryzofuel is Cyco's world-class root boosting product. It contains natural growth hormones,
derived from kelp, which promote healthy roots while encouraging new root growth.
Great roots make great plants that will make better use of any nutrients delivered to them via the grow media or grow system. If you want to produce huge yields, the ONLY way to do it is to make sure that your roots are as healthy as possible from the start. Using an effective root product like Ryzofuel will give your plants the best start possible. You'll also help to ensure that root disease never becomes an issue. Problems like Pythium can ruin entire crops, turning healthy roots into brown sludge. Using Ryzofuel can save you a lot of headaches further down the line by creating a stronger root system from the start.
- Encourages the growth of new roots
- Protects against root diseases
- Promotes overall plant health and vigour
- Improves cutting success rates
- Use at 0.5ml per litre through the vegetative growth stages
- Can be used the right the way through, if required
- Can be used at 2.0ml per litre as a tonic for sick plants
- Works great as a foliar spray at 2.0ml per litre
Cyco Potash Plus 1Ltr – Mild PK Booster Used for Early Flowering:
Cyco Potash Plus is actually more of a mild PK booster as it fulfils plants' requirements for both phosphorus and potassium, which increase during the bloom phase.
These essential macro-nutrients help to produce abundant flowers and substantial fruits. Cyco Potash also contains sulphur, which is used in the production of chlorophyll,
the main component in the process of photosynthesis. When your plants photosynthesise more efficiently, they can create more sugars using the carbon extracted from CO2 in the air.
This in turn delivers much, much heavier fruits. Sulphur also has the effect of increasing phosphorus uptake, making this key nutrient more available to the plant.
- Used as an early flowering / fruiting enhancer
- Increase the density of flower clusters, giving more potential for fruiting
- Accelerates the process of photosynthesis
- Provides key macro-nutrients
- Administered at 1.0ml per litre
- Use Potash Plus for the first 4 weeks of flower, then switch to using 'Swell'
- Delivers great results in any medium or grow system
Cyco Swell 1Ltr - PK Booster for Weight Gain During Final Stages:
The Cyco range features two PK boosters. The first is 'Potash Plus', used during the first
4 weeks of flower. The second is 'Swell', which you should use for the final weeks
of the bloom phase, finishing just before the final flush. Swell has been formulated to
increase final weights, by filling out fruits and increasing the production of essential oils.
So not only will you increase the size of the harvest, you'll also be producing a much better end-product.
- Optimised for the final weeks of the bloom phase from week 5
- Encourages fruits to fill-out and swell
- Piles on the weight during the final stages
- Can be used right up until the final flush
- Added to your nutrient solution at a rate of 2.5ml per litre
- Increases yields in any growing medium or grow system
Cyco Silica 1Ltr- For Toughening up Overall Plant Structure:
Cyco Silica works to improve the structure of plants by toughening the walls of individual cells. By assisting the health of each individual cell, the whole plant then becomes
fortified from top to bottom. The effects can be quite dramatic and the differences can be seen with the naked eye – expect to see fatter stems, tougher branches and shinier leaves.
As a result, your plants will then develop a much greater resistance to troublesome issues like pests, diseases/rot and pathogenic fungi.
- Strengthens individual cells
- Allows plants to support weight
- Helps to combat the effects of heat stress
- Assists with cell reproduction
- The cleanest, purest potassium silicate
- Reduces water loss - helps to control plant transpiration rates
- Used at 1.0ml to 2.0ml per litre
- Gets the job done in any medium or system
Cyco Uptake 1Ltr - Premium Humates Aiding Micronutrient Processing:
Cyco Platinum Series Uptake can be used through both vegetative and flowering phases and is a source of humates that act as a mechanism for transporting trace minerals to promote healthy growth.
- Enhances uptake of micro-nutrients
- Premium Humates
- Contains Fulvic Acid
- Increases cell membranes
- increases mineral efficiency
Cyco Zyme 1Ltr - Breaking Down Complex Sugars:
Cyco Zyme is an additive that can be used all through the vegetative and flowering stages of plant development that aids the breaking down of organic matter into usable components and also breaks down complex Polysaccharides into simple sugars that then become immediately available for the plant. Cyco Zyme also contains traces quantities of NPK to aid development.
- Transforms complex sugars
- Increases nutrient uptake
- Enhances development
Cyco Kleanse - Formulated Cleansing Flush:
Cyco Kleanse is a unique additive designed for use with Cyco Platinum Series nutrients that can be used throughout the vegetative and flowering phases of plant growth.
Cyco Kleanse is intended to be used during a weekly flush to dissolve mineral deposits in the growing medium and on the plant roots thereby increasing uptake efficiency.
- Improves root zone cleanliness
- Dissolves mineral deposits
- Aids mineral uptake
- Increases oxygenation