1000w Lumii Digita Ballast Kit, 1m Parabolic Reflector SunBlaster Super HPS Lamp
- 1000w Lumii Digita Dimmable Ballast. 4 Wattage Settings: 400w - 600w - 1000w - 1000w Super Lumen Boost
- 1000w Lumii Sunblaster Super HPS Lamp
- 1m Parabolic Reflector
- Pair of Rope Ratchets
1m Shiny Stainless Steel Parabolic Reflector:
- Highly Reflective Dimpled Finish to prevents any hot-spots
- (Vertical Bulb Mount) with 4m IEC Cable to connect directly to your ballast.
- This wide angled 100cm umbrella shaped reflector made from highly reflective stainless steel plates which provide a wide, even light coverage. The vertical bulb mount reflector features a large parabolic shade that can be hung at a much lower level and closer to your plants, thus increasing light coverage. Vertical mounted bulbs is often preferred by growers as the light from bulb is reflected straight down.
- Can be used with all MH & HPS lamps.
- Supplied flat packed with assemble instructions.
- LUMii DIGITA ECO Ballast is dimmable and also has a boost setting for each lamp size meaning you can take control of the light output. With the new LUMii DIGITA ECO Ballast less wattage is lost in the transmission of power from the wall socket to the lamp. Better power management means more light to the plant and less energy consumed.
- LUMii DIGITA ECO Ballast is one of the quietest ballasts on the market with no hum or vibration (this is common with magnetic or fan cooled electronic technology) and is very lightweight.
- LUMii DIGITA ECO Ballast has safety features built in that protect the unit's circuitry if a short is detected. When the ballast detects an abnormal input or output voltage due to an old or damaged lamp it will not ignite the lamp. This ballast is resin covered on the inside which helps to protect against dust ingress to the components and creating even heat distribution meaning that there is no need for a fan.
1000w LUMii Sunblaster Super HPS Lamp:
Tailored to promote optimum development at each plant growth stage. The arc tube dosing technology achieves more usable light energy without sacrificing intensity or lamp life. With added red in the spectral output for bountiful flowering and maximum harvest, they boast 24,000 life