Carbon Filter RHINO PRO 4" 5" 6" 8" 10" 12" includes SLEEVE Odour Control Hydro
The Rhino Pro Filter is constructed from Australian-mined RC412 carbon,The Best in the World! The carbon is tightly packed and sealed into a high-efficiency airflow cylinder with a vortex cone in the base and a custom pore surface for maximum transference. The high-porosity carbon and lightweight aluminium make the Rhino filter smaller and easier to handle.
How long will a Rhino Pro Filter last?
Unlike all other carbon filters with effective life spans of 9 to 18 months, our filters have always been known to have an out lasting performance for well over two years. Replacement carbon sleeves are available to make them last even longer.
Features of Rhino Pro Filters:
- 50MM BED THICKNESS of RC412 activated carbon! (Standard Carbon Filters only have 30mm Bed thickness)
- 1.6mm aluminium tops and bases for reduced weight.
- Unique “Anti Air Bypass” System.
- 51% open area custom mesh for greater air flow.
- Machine packed carbon means more carbon and less movement.
- Coned internal base for optimum air flow
- Sealed, boxed and labelled directly after manufacture for optimum lifespan, handling and presentation.
- Rhino Pro 4 Inch - 100/300mm 350m3/hr
- Rhino Pro 5 Inch - 125/300mm 500m3/hr
- Rhino Pro 6 Inch - 150/300mm 600m3/hr
- Rhino Pro 6 Inch - L1 150/600mm 900m3/hr
- Rhino Pro 8 Inch - 200/400mm 800m3/hr
- Rhino Pro 8 Inch - L1 200/600mm 1125m3/hr
- Rhino Pro 10 Inch- 250/600mm 1420m3/hr
- Rhino Pro 10 Inch- 250/1000mm 1900m3/hr
- Rhino Pro 12 Inch - 315/600mm 2440m3/hr
- Rhino Pro 12 Inch - 315/1000mm 3520m3/hr